sayf dine gharbi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece Of UGGS

Go down

Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece Of UGGS Empty Winter Sandals, Summer Fleece Of UGGS

Post  cqshao Wed May 05, 2010 1:27 am

I saw something shocking on my way to work the other day. While bundled in a long sleeved shirt, wool sweater and coat,ugg australia sale ,with a Pashmina, hat and gloves, I saw a man with his bike a the bus stop in SANDALS. He wasn’t overly well dressed for cold weather, in jeans, t-shirt and open jacket. Now, having lived in Oregon for the past decade I have come to be aware of what “true Oregonians” consider winter attire. This primarily consists of the inbred belief that flip-flops are a necessity year round, and sweaters and umbrellas are for tourists.
I do not uphold this belief. I <EM>love</EM> getting dressed up for winter, layering on leggings with my sweater dress and UGG Swell Tall boots, a sweater and a jacket, and a rotating army of scarves,sheepskin boots, hats and gloves. I don’t enjoy being frozen, especially knowing how easy a situation that is to avoid. So personally, I do not consider myself a “true Oregonian.” I like umbrellas, and only wear flip flops when it’s above 75 degrees.
Based on the population of Oregon, I’m probably in the minority. Although I have come to accept that these people are just immune to cold in a way I am not,ugg slippers, I do still think they are crazy. I’m guessing that the good folks at UGG Australia caught wind of these people because look at what they have to offer: sandals with fleece!
IT’s writeen by Eddy on 5.5.

cqshao

Back to top Go down