sayf dine gharbi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best love is Air Jordan VII

Go down

My best love  is Air Jordan VII Empty My best love is Air Jordan VII

Post  cqshao Tue May 18, 2010 2:47 am

The Air Jordan VII was released in 1991, Jordan shoes. Tinker Hatfield created the Air Jordan VII which had many similarities with the Air Jordan VI model. The Air Jordan VII was unique because it used some of the Nike Huarache technology to create a shoe that really stuck to the consumer's foot. The visible air sole, the Nike Air logo, and the yellowing soles all were no longer featured on the Air Jordan VII. The Air Jordan VII model is also commonly known as the "Hares" because the commercials promoting the shoe featured cartoon character Bugs Bunny.
When Jordan went to compete at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics to play for the US Men's Basketball Team (also known as the "Dream Team"), air jordan shoes.Nike released a special Olympic color combo of the Air Jordan VII model which featured Jordan's Olympic jersey number, 9 while all of the previous Air Jordan models that featured his jersey number had always been the number 23.
Air Jordan 7 (VII) is very beautiful and fashionable Air Jordan Shoes. You can wear it to express your passion, also we have broad range of colors and styles Jordan Shoes for you to choose.If you are searching for your satisfied Jordan Sneakers shoesjordan 2010, Air Jordan 7 (VII) is your best choice. So come on. Don’t miss it !
Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro - Cardinals (White Black - Cardinal Red - Bronze)These Michael Jordan Shoes have proved to be the most welcomed, also fastest selling Cheap Jordan Shoes all over the world.They are very comfortable and durable Real AirJordans for men cheap jordans. These Jordan Shoes For Sale are good for collection. We’re glad to present you to the Air Jordan 7 (VII). Shopping now for your favorite.
If you are in the market for a Cheap Jordan Shoes, you have come to the right place,you can go to our company’s website .I believe this is what you want Nike Air Jordan Shoes Sale. Buy Michael Jordan Shoes here.
IT’s writeen by Eddy on 5.18.

cqshao

Back to top Go down