sayf dine gharbi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend,my jordan shoes

Go down

My friend,my jordan shoes Empty My friend,my jordan shoes

Post  Baven001 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Since junior high school I had already been used to wearing jordan shoes .air jordan shoes Each pair of jordan shoes

likes my friends, partners, more like a comrades in the basketball court . I remember once I went to the store to buy jordan shoes, I was attracted by a pair

of fancy new shoes, the store sold all the shoes just left the last pair that day. buy jordan shoes But another boy

about my age also liked this shoe, the result, he let it to me. Unexpected that, two days later we met at the friendly match with another school. When our

school team got the final victory, the boy came over, patted my shoulder and say:"Hey, if I bought that pair of shoes,the winner may not be you today." Both

of us smiled. In this small arena, because of jordan, I made a friend again. cheap jordan shoes Unity, friendship,

help, much more important than results. Later, I often play with this friend met in the jordan shoes store,to buy all kinds of sports equipment .

jordan 23 We have also shown all the previous jordan shoes we own with each other. It is no exaggeration to say that I

love sports, I love jordan, I love the all the opponents and companions on the field.It's written by Excuseyou on 9.17.

Baven001

Back to top Go down