sayf dine gharbi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE MBT SHOES

Go down

I LOVE MBT SHOES Empty I LOVE MBT SHOES

Post  cqshao Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:06 am

MBT stands for "Masai Barefoot Technology," MBT shoes and the shoes are designed to simulate walking in sand. It's a multi-layered, curved sole that accomplishes this by creating a natural but uneven walking surface. This technology is meant to make the core strengthening muscles more active, creating better posture and increasing shock absorbtion for all of the joints. It also makes wearing the shoes quite a unique experience, and a bit of a workout.
Pros and Cons of MBT Shoes mbt shoes sale
MBT shoes have been billed as "the world's smallest gym." Since they increase muscle activity, strengthening and toning of the leg, buttock, stomach and back muscles takes place during everyday activities like walking and standing. Their unique design has supposedly help wearer's tone up, cheap mbt shoes lose weight, and even smooth cellulite, which has garnered the brand a lot of attention as well.
While no such claims are made on the manufacturer's web site, MBT shoes have been used in training by olympic medalists, and other top athletes. And according to Swiss Masai Inc., other benefits of the shoes include:
Increased muscle activity
Increased circulation
Encourages upright posture and relaxed stride mbt store
As well as relief of:
Muscular Tension
Joint Problems
Back Problems
Leg and Feet Problems
User Reviews of MBT Shoes
Since I originally wrote about MBT shoes, a lot has changed about the brand, and the inventor and founder has left the company. mbt sandals Among real customers, reviews of MBT shoes are quite mixed. If you're considering a pair of MBT shoes, I strongly encourage you to also read the comments left in response to the following articles, and talk to your doctor before wearing any type of shoe that is so radically different from what you're used to, or to treat any type of pain or problem.
IT’s writeen by Eddy on 6.3.

cqshao

Back to top Go down